Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights - Hedgehugs Card-in-a-Box




International Blog Highlight header

Thanks for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project. You can do that here - http://bit.ly/KyliesHighlightsFebruary2018VoteformeHere

Our theme for this highlight is: Favorite Sale-a-bration Or Occasions Catalogue Products
February 2018 is my first time participating in Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights Event. I am delighted to present my offering: a Card-in-a-Box that uses the Hedgehugs Stamp Set from the 2018 Occasions Catalogue.



My husband commissioned a birthday card for his 5-year old granddaughter who lives in Sweden. The greeting is in Swedish and I created it in MSWord using the RGB colour code for Smokey Slate to match the trees, and printed it on Whisper White Cardstock.
The card is a variation on the card-in-a-box cards that I have seen before. I used two sides as the backdrop instead of the usual single side at the back. The squirrels are peaking our from behind the trees of the woodland scene - this was created by stamping the squirrels on the Woodland Embossing Folder before running it through the Big Shot. The other critters are stamped on circles of Whisper White Cardstock and adhered to the bars in the card-in-a-box. The base is made from Powder Pink Cardstock. I used Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends to colour the embossed trees.
The 3-d card folds flat for mailing. Please contact me is you would like more detailed instructions.


Comments